For all those who are a fan of these two writers Amy Ewing and Peter Lerangis, there will be a book signing event sponsored by National Bookstore which will happen on November 12-13, 2016 and November 19,2016.
Book Signing Event for Amy Ewing will happen at Ayala Center, Cebu on November 12 at 1pm and on National Bookstore, Glorietta 1 at 2pm. So, you guys might want to check out her books and have it signed on these dates. Each guest is allowed to have the following signed:
- The Jewel – one (1) copy only
- The White Rose – one (1) copy only
- The Black Key – one (1) copy only
The covers are so lovely, right? It would be much more beautiful with the authors signature on it.
For Author, Peter Lerangis book signing will happen on November 19, 2016 at National Bookstore, Glorietta 1 only (will update once we have information if he will also have a book signing event in Cebu). So, Each guest is allowed to have a total of five (5) books of any of the following titles.
- Seven Wonders Book 1: The Colossus Rises – one (1) copy only
- Seven Wonders Book 2: Lost in Babylon – one (1) copy only
- Seven Wonders Book 3: The Tomb of Shadows – one (1) copy only
- Seven Wonders Book 4: The Curse of the King – one (1) copy only
- Seven Wonders Book 5: The Legend of the Rift – one (1) copy only
- Seven Wonders Journals: The Key – one (1) copy only
- Seven Wonders Journals: The Promise – one (1) copy only
- Seven Wonders Journals: The Select and The Orphan – one (1) copy only
I am one of those who frequently attends book signings sponsored by National Bookstore so just like before, all books should be purchased from the National Bookstore, National Book Store Express or Powerbooks. There is no registration fee and that registration starts at 10am. A guest can only register once and upon registration they will be given a signing pass. For FAQ’s you may want to check out http://www.nationalbookstore.com/booksignings.
So come early bookwormies so that you will get a chance to be one of the first to have your books signed and have your pictures taken with the authors! Early birds are just around the corner some of them usually fall in line as early as 4am, so go down at these venue as early as you can (Oh! cause I do that so I can go home early too.. Aha!) and join others in shouting and welcoming and showing these authors how Filipinos show their love for books! Enjoy and have fun!