Finally capping off March 2017. We are already 3 months down 9 to go. Officially, this would be my first time to post my book haul and I will try to do this every time I purchase books each month. I am excited to list down all the books that I have purchased for March and I am hearing my wallet complain already haha but it’s okay because books right?? So, to cap off this March haul, below are the list of books. This is a mix of local and foreign reads. So let’s start shall we?
First on the list are #romanceclass books by authors Ines Bautista-Yao (4 books) and Mina V. Esguerra (2 books). They are Filipino authors who published their works independently and some are published by Anvil Publishing company. Next set is from Caroline Kepnes (2 books). Romanceclass books was bought from the authors herself, while the 2 Kepnes books I purchased through a dear friend. If you are interested in buying romanceclass books please feel free to checkout their website and you can check out Miss Mina’s site too http://minavesguerra.com and also all these books can be bought in any local bookstores. Just click on the titles for the short descriptions of the book.
- Only A Kiss by Ines Bautista-Yao
- When Sparks Fly by Ines Bautista-Yao
- All That Glitters by Ines Bautista-Yao
- Sola Musica by Mina V. Esguerra, Chinggay Labrador, Ines Bautista-Yao, Marla Miniano
- Iris After the Incident by Mina V. Esguerra
- That Kind of Guy by Mina V. Esguerra – I know the cover is amazing. Because Jef Flores, right? right? right? I’m swooning I know!!
- You (You, #1) by Caroline Kepnes
- Hidden Bodies (You, #2) by Caroline Kepnes
So that’s it! See you April for my next book haul. I hope you can also find time to read this amazing books from our local authors and indulge in their beautiful stories.
Check out my previous reviews here. Bye!!