Jose Rizal was known as our national hero because of being a good and effective leader. He used his literary works to fought Filipinos from freedom. Rizal wanted Filipinos to be free from another country. He showed his love for his country using his own novels, letters, and poems as well. Until now, Rizal’s life is still taught by universities, since it would help the society mostly the millennial, students and employees to be aware and gain more knowledge regarding our history. Jose Rizal can serve as a motivation and as well as Role model for everyone because of his goodness and contributions.
There are 10 ways how to be a good employee considering Rizal as a role model:
1. Committed – A good employee must show his selfless love for his work. Like being committed to do works as best as you can. In addition, being committed at work means you’ll do everything for your company’s success. Just like Jose Rizal, he was committed to his own country, he shows his love wherein he did his best; he did saving our country and he used his intelligence to fight us Filipinos from another country.
2. Passionate – A good employee does their job with excitement and interest. It’s not about the salaries they can have; it’s about showing an enjoyment and interest in the working environment. It shows eagerness of an employee to work and share what they’ve had for company’s success. Just like Jose Rizal, he served Filipinos, not because of the popularity he may have.
3. Confident – A good employee does their job with confidence. Having strength to stand his/her decisions alone in the organizational workplace. Jose Rizal shows his confidence by fighting for the Philippines in another country. Wherein, he used and stands on his literary works to depend on Filipinos.
4. Honest – One of the most important things in an organizational workplace is an honest employee. In addition, being a good employee is one of the most needed characteristics at work. Honest employees have been an asset by organizations. Jose Rizal advocates integrity and truth in his literary works.
5. Hardworking – A good employee can tend to do a lot of works with commitment and a lot of energy. Hard working employees can do multi-task wherein they can deal with more than one task at the same time with positive character. Jose Rizal was a role model of hard work; he inspires everyone through his actions fighting for Filipinos.
6. Good communicator – A good employee knows how to build good relationship to its co-workers and as well as valued customers or clients. Being good communicator means having less talk and good listener. Jose Rizal has been a good communicator, he communicates with Filipinos, and he used his literary works to help Filipinos.
7. Humility – A good employee acknowledges his strength and weaknesses, wherein employee is being truthful of being not good in everything. Employees are willing to accept other’s help and or opinions in a workplace.
8. Positive attitude – A good employee must have a good attitude in the workplace. Being joyful even if there’s a lot of work needed to finish. Just like Jose Rizal, he shows his positive attitude wherein he expressed his positive attitude by showing concerns for Filipinos. He helps our country achieve freedom.
9. Responsible – A good employee knows his obligations in the workplace. Can perform effectively regarding an employee’s job description and able to obey company’s policy. Jose Rizal has been responsible in his country, wherein he didn’t forget his responsibility as a Filipino citizen.
10. Hero – A good employee must consider as a hero because of his or her hard work and contributions in his/her workplace. Wherein the company really value there employee as an asset in the workplace. Jose Rizal was considered as our national hero because of his unforgettable contributions. He cared more about saving our country wherein he didn’t want to control as by another country. Everyone can be hero in our own way.