Ingredients to a Happy Life
In these past holidays, my twin sister and I have been trying to bake brownies, cakes and cookies for our family, as if we have experience in baking. My family really love desserts, I won’t lie and blame the cup of sugars if you heard that we had diabetes. It takes a hundred of wrong measurements, burnt desserts, and reused parchment papers to reach our taste bud’s desire but in the end, we just have to be contented and just be satisfied for all the blood and sweets we put on them. So because of that, I’ve come up with an ingredients to reach the happiness that we always want to have. Ingredients that we only really need to be pleased with the life that God gave to us.
Note: I AM NO BAKER TO SHARE YOU THIS.
Servings: Forever (Or 1234567890 years, if you don’t believe in forever)
4 cups Faith in God
3 1/2 cups Hard work
3 cups Time with Family and Friends
3 1/2 cups Positivity
1 tsp. Sadness (softened or melted)
2 cups Dreams
2 cups Understanding (that life is as it is)
AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SUGAR!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix Faith in God, Hard work, Dreams and Positivity. Let it sit aside.
- Cream together Time with Family and Friends until well-combined.
- Mix in together until combined. Season with Sadness according to your taste and to know that you have to feel Sadness to have Happiness.
- Bake in preheated oven for over 30 minutes.
- Let them sit on the baking pan before removing. Sprinkle with lots and lots of sugar.
Viola! Happiness is being contented with what you have. Comment down if you have done it too in your life and how does it taste to feel Happiness! 🙂
Your NO BAKER,
kamiela is back. But you can still check her previous works below: