YOU

What’s life like when I’m with you? Hmmm let me see…  The second time that we decided to meet, I was a little anxious to see you. It’s like, 80% of me was excited to be with you, but the remaining 20% were full of doubts and fears.  That day, Read more…

I Love You

I Love You

This unbearable longing of being next to you, how can I get over it? When everyday I can’t keep you off my mind, how can I ever forget you? You are still having this effect on me, would you care to know? When all I feel inside is… I love Read more…