Robert Laurel Yupangco at Asia Leaders Forum- Real Estate 2022 and Beyond
ASIA LEADERS FORUM is the major advocacy—launched in 2010—of Tag Media and Public Relations to promote the Philippines as the premier business hub in Asia. These goals are elaborated in every event launched yearly with leaders as previous speakers such as Arch. Jun Palafox, Charlie Rufino, Dr. Elton See Tan, Mark Leviste, Robert Laurel Yupangco and Philip Cea among others.
For 2017, Malaysia Chamber of Commerce & Trade (MCCI) and Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission (PRRC) joins for this momentous event with a theme, “Real Estate 2022 & Beyond” to discuss the government policies, infrastructure done, innovations and what could be the future landscape of real estate based on statistics and research from the experts.
- Arch. Jun Palafox (Chairman- Palafox Associates)
- Pepeton Goitia ( Executive Director- Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission)
- Acmad Moti ( Chief Executive Officer- PAG IBIG Fund)
- ASEC Abdulgani Macatoman (Department of Trade & Industry)
- Jose Roberto Antonio (Managing Director- Century Properties)
- Edward Ling (President- Malaysia Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Eric Yam (Malaysia Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Dr. Elton See Tan (Vice Chairman- Federation of Filipino Chinese Chambers of Commerce & Industry)
- Robert laurel Yupangco ( President- Yupangco Group)
The Theme Park giant- Zoomanity Group with its CEO, Robert Laurel Yupangco is joining as one of the speakers. He is also the President of Yupangco Group of Companies which is celebrating its 50th Golden Anniversary this year. Zoomanity Group that’s composed of different theme parks and Restaurants in the Philippines like Zoobic Safari, Zoocobia, Zoocolate Thrills, Paradizoo, Residence Inn, Misono Japanese Restaurant, Jinsei, Nanten, Midori and Yakitori Daitokyo. Robert also manages different hotels and corporate building around Metro Manila.
December 14, 2017
Makati Shangrila Hotel
Registration/Sponsorship : firstname.lastname@example.org/ 029170216/ 09166299381
Investment Fee: Php 5K that includes buffet lunch and certificate of attendance.
Deposit to Tag Media and Public Relations, BPI 1680 0010 29
Real Estate is not just about buildings but also about technology, environment – along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals, and water. So for this 2017, we are inviting leaders from Department of Tourism, Department of Information and Communications Technology, Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission, different Chamber of Commerce and business leaders to give us more comprehensive details about their initiatives and to share to us their professional analysis on local and international economic condition and beyond.