Dear Self, I believe in you
There are days that I feel so scared and insecure. I never fit in easily. My qualities are not enough to achieve success in life. I question God about my failures. Then, I realized that everything happens for a reason. The mistakes I have made don’t define me; they are just part of my progress. I recognize what my goals are now. I am positive that I can make it. My problems are stepping stones I need to take to achieve my dreams. I no longer value the judgment of other people who don’t like me. I am confidently happy knowing that I take control of my own life. I want to be the best version of myself. Here are the 10 magical things that inspire me to believe in myself again.
- My emotions are valid. I cry a lot when I’m sad. I get so happy and excited when I am in love. I can express my feelings because I am free.
- Struggling is normal. Every human being faces problems and hardship in their life. These challenges taught me how to be brave and independent.
- I have the ability to withstand any obstacles coming in my way. I have lived for 26 years and survived up until this day.
- My dream doesn’t have an expiration date. I just have to take risks and try harder whenever I fall. Forgive yourself for failing sometimes.
- I am proud of my achievements no matter how big or small.
- There are people who never stopped believing in my capabilities. These are my family and friends who supported me all the way.
- I accepted my flaws and imperfections. I use their criticisms to improve.
- I started to see the good in everything. All things are possible when you believe.
- I stopped overthinking and trusted my own journey.
- Keep moving forward and enjoy the blessings heading your way.